Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Oh Nelson Mandela...ya did it again.


"There is no passion to be found in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living." - Nelson Mandela
As I daily have to silence these awful lies that I hear the enemy screaming at me just in order to get out of bed...this hits home big time. I know that if I choose to push hard for it, if I dare greatly and keep saying 'yes' DESPITE my circumstances that The Lord would blow me away with what my fullest potential truly is. Guys, we are so capable it's nuts. We can do such hard things. Don't believe the lies you hear in your head! Don't let fear of failure stop you from trying. Blow your own dang mind my friends. At the end of your life...don't let yourself have the regret of not taking risks or following your heart. I urge you to take your life and Dare Greatly, we only have ONE LIFE. Let's USE IT!!! p.s. My 'Dare Greatly' top along with another grey unisex one can be found on tumorhater.org 😉 (PC: @addi_black) #tumorhater #tumorsfordays #neurofibromatosis

No comments:

Post a Comment