Sunday, February 13, 2011

...drum roll please...

no matter what type of tumor it is, who doesn't hate tumors? as much as i have learned to accept my tumors and appreciate what they are teaching me spiritually and emotionally, i am proud to be a tumor hater and proud to represent it!
i thought of this idea about 2 years ago and never did anything about it. but now...victory is mine!!!! i believe in myself, i believe that I have the ability to achieve anything that i want. i have been given courage and self love to follow my dreams.
the trade mark for tumor hater is currently in the works!!!
if you wanna represent your tumor hating ways, please do! for now, the procedes will help me pay my medical bills, but i really hope to soon start helping others with tumor-ey bills.
i am starting small in product and as i can afford it, i will gain more diversity. i hope to soon be selling in gift shops of hospitals and who knows where else. i feel like their are no limits as to where tumor hater can go and what tumor hater can become. (and believe me....my imagination and dreams are huge)

so here you go world, here is my stuff! let me know if you have any questions or comments.

thank you everyone for your support either through your purchases, your prayers or your kind words. each bit, any bit, is more encouraging than you know.

Sincerely yours,

Top Notch Tumor Hater...

Kelly Anne Sullivan

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly,
    So proud of you little Sistah! I will be buying T-shirts next week and a few bracelets. I too will become a ninja tumor hater.

    Death to all Tumors!! God Bless you
    Michelle Erwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kelly, Have you thought about adding an option to donate funds to your cause. Not that I don't want your attire, but I don't know what I would do with like 50 bracelets or something. :) I know paypal lets you set up accounts for donations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank YOU Michelle!! so excited for you to rock some gear!
    and Allsop Clan, i have thought about it...but thats as far as ive gone with it. lol. i guess i have felt that i want to give something back to someone who is helping me. i will try to add a donate button this weekend. thank you for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly,
    My name is Georgina and I am a journalist based in Los Angeles who would love to do a story on your brave inspirational fight to deal with your condition.
    My cell is 323 767 4897 and email georgina.dickinson@crocmedia.com - please give me a call and I can talk over what I would love to do with you.
    Great blog by the way - so brave the way you are dealing with everything.

    ReplyDelete